We will have an indoor game every Friday at Hamlin Park starting in November. Hamlin is quite spacious and clean. This game will give you non-stop action, please arrive early as you may have to locate street parking.
* We are going over to Millie's Tavern, 1817 W Wellington Ave. after the games. Please join us.
* First time players, to ensure attendance we need that you pay the game fee in advance Via Paypal by noon of the game day, if not you will be removed from the RSVP list. If you do not have a Paypal account, please inform me in advance. My Paypal address is [masked]
* Attention: Those individuals on the waiting list, to avoid a penalty you should check your RSVP as frequently as possible the afternoon of game day. If you are unable to check your status, remove your name from the waiting list.
* Game Format: 5 vs 5, 3-Teams, 2-subs maximum/team, 15 min/game
* Game Schedule:
* Play Time: 8:00 to 9:30
* The staff will prepare goals, ball, and scrimmage vests!
* Organizer will assign you to a team. If you want to play with a certain member or members, please mention it on the post.
* The organizer will also assign a captain to each team and he or she is RESPONSIBLE for smooth transition of subs: each player will be given a number and rotate according to that sequence.
1. No Side & End Line!
2. Kick-offs (initial or following a goal) must be taken from the center mark.
1. Refrain from excessive coaching during the game.
2. Refrain from excessive use of foul language.
3. No fighting, of course.
1. Please be responsible for your RSVP including your guest(s)!
2. No RSVP No Soccer!
3. High school students get $2.00 discount.
4. Please pay BEFORE the game starts.
5. $10.00 penalty for no show, $5.00 penalty after 12PM cancel. We have a very lenient late cancel policy so simply no contention, no excuse please whether there were spaces are left or you were on the waiting list!
Joel & Dan/Organizer