We are having another BIG Tourney at a big field on this coming Martin Luther King's Day. The playing surface is nice, a very soft rubber composite. There is free parking at the lot on the East side of the building. We will give $2.00 cash credit to the players of the winning team, but ONLY if we have a 3 or 4-teams competition!
*** Attention First-time Players: to ensure attendance, I request that you pay the game fee in advance via Paypal by noon of game day. Otherwise, you will be removed from the RSVP list. If you do not have a Paypal account, please inform me in advance. My Paypal address is [masked] ***
* This is not a cheap game so please be serious about your RSVP!
* Game Format: 6 vs 6, 3 or 4-Teams, 1 or 2-subs/team, 15 min/game
* The staff will prepare ball, and scrimmage vests!
* Organizer will assign you to a team. If you want to play with a certain member or members, please mention it on your RSVP space.
* The organizer will also assign a captain to each team and he or she is RESPONSIBLE for smooth transition of subs: each player will be given a number and rotate according to that sequence.
1. No Side & End Line!
2. Only goals scored from within the defending team's half of the field are valid.
3. All kick-offs (initial or following a goal) must be taken from the center mark.
1. Refrain from excessive coaching during the game.
2. Refrain from excessive use of foul language.
3. No fighting, of course.
1. Please be responsible for your RSVP including your guest(s)!
2. No RSVP No Soccer!
3. High school students get $2.00 discount.
4. Please pay BEFORE the game starts.
5. $12.00 penalty for no show, $7.00 penalty after 12PM cancel. We have a very lenient late cancel policy so simply no contention, no excuse please whether there were spaces are left or you were on the waiting list!
* Attention: Those individuals on the waiting list, to avoid a penalty you should check your RSVP as frequently as possible the afternoon of game day. If you are unable to check your status, remove your name from the waiting list.