This is our regular SATURDAY TOURNAMENT: 6v6, 4 or 5-Teams (Lime, Yellow, Red, blue and Light Blue)! We will set up two fields so your waiting time during tourney will be very minimal. We play under all weather unless there is accumulated snow or thunderstorm. We promote friendly game but serious play.
* BE SERIOUS ABOUT RSVP!
* NO CLEATS, TURF OR FLAT SHOES ONLY!
* IF POSSIBLE WEAR YOUR COLOR, OR WE WILL PROVIDE IT.
* PLEASE PAY IN ADVANCE AT THE FIELD OR MIDDLE OF THE GAME, NOT END OF THE GAME!
LOCAL GAME RULES:
1. Goal kicks must be taken no more than 5 feet (150 cm) from left, right, or front of goal area.
2. To maintain continuity of the game, if the ball is just narrowly out-of-bounds, then no restart occurs.
3. All restarts from sidelines are throw-ins or kick ins (Ground ball only).
4. All kick-offs (initial or following a goal) must be taken from the center mark.
5. Only goals scored from within the defending team's half of the field are valid.
* The organizer will assign you to a team and assign a captain for each team. If the organizer ask you to switch teams between games, PLEASE comply as he or she is trying to even the sides for closer competition.
1. Refrain from excessive coaching during the game.
2. Refrain from excessive use of foul language.
3. No fighting, of course
LATE CANCEL & NO SHOW:
This tourney cancellation deadline is 12:00 PM, Noon. If you cancel after that time you will be charged a $3 Late Cancel Fee. This rule is to ensure that we can give our wait-listed players enough time to show up. No show fee is $6.00!
WAITING LIST PLAYERS:
Do not put yourself on the Wait List unless you can frequently check your status (email or Meetup site) up to the time your game session starts. If you can't do this, you should remove yourself from the Wait List to avoid getting a "no-show" charge. If you are on the Wait List then the organizers will assume you want to play and will move you to the Attending List if a spot becomes available. Therefore, we assume you will check your playing status frequently.