Hello members and guardians,
*** Our number of participants is much higher than shown in the RSVP list because we get a large number of walk-in players! ***
This program is open for all children age for over 5 under 11. You can bring your kid, niece, nephew or friend's kid. For the kids soccer, the most important point is having fun, so this program is very relaxed and has a friendly atmosphere. This program consist of 45 minutes of drills and 40 minutes of scrimmage game.
This program is free, just a small give away for our community. In the winter season (Nov to March) we will move indoor.
Personally, I strongly believe soccer is the best sport for kids. All sports require a strong lower body, and steady legs are fundamental for all sports. Soccer will develop kids' lower body naturally and in a fun way.
*This program will be operated by coaches from our club or children's parents. Parents are strongly recommended to communicate by using post.
*COACH: Madi Kim, Played for Walter Payton College Prep (City Champion), Played for Kenyon College, OH.
* Parents must sign up and make RSVP for the kid: frequent no shows will result in removal from this program.
* Parents or guardians must stay throughout the session.
* Parents must sign the waiver form before participating in the program.
* Please bring your own ball (size 4) and drinks.
* Kids must wear shin guards!
Joel Kim/ Founder and Director