We are opening up a new Wed. session at Pottawattomie Park since we don't have any Wed. games at Senn Park.
This is an OPEN, Co-ed and friendly PICK UP soccer club. We welcome high school students (Junior & Senior, Half of charge), women, beginners and all. It is my hope that this club can be a HUB for those who simply wish to play soccer. We play in all weather unless there's a thunderstorm or accumulated snow. We promote friendly games but serious play.
* BE SERIOUS ABOUT RSVP!
* NO CLEATS! TURF OR FLAT SHOES ONLY!
* FIRST TIME PLAYERS MUST Pay In Advance by PayPal or Chase Pay to reserve spots. If you don't, you might be removed from the GOING list. Pay to [masked]
* PLEASE PAY IN ADVANCE at the field or in middle of game. Don't wait until the end of the game to pay.
1. Goal kicks must be taken no more than 5 feet (150 cm) from left, right, or front of goal area.
2. To maintain continuity of the game, if the ball is just narrowly out-of-bounds, then no restart occurs.
3. All restarts from sidelines are kick-ins, but ground ball only.
4. All kick-offs (initial or following a goal) must be taken from the center mark.
5. Only goals scored from within the defending team's half of the field are valid.
* The organizer will assign you to a team and assign a captain for each team. If the organizer asks you to switch teams between games, PLEASE cooperate as he or she is trying to even-up the sides for closer competition.
1. Refrain from excessive coaching during the game.
2. Refrain from excessive use of foul language.
3. No fighting, of course.
If you cancel after 12:00 pm, noon of the game day you will be charged a $3 Late Cancel Fee. This rule is to ensure that we can give our wait-listed players enough time to show up.
WAITING LIST PLAYERS:
Do not put yourself on the Wait List unless you can frequently check your status (email or Meetup site) up to the time your game session starts. If you can't do this, you should remove yourself from the Wait List to avoid getting a "no-show" charge. If you are on the Wait List then the organizers will assume you want to play and will move you to the Attending List if a spot becomes available. Therefore, we assume you will check your playing status frequent
Joel & Carlos/Organizer