Introducing a new game near Pulaski and Diversey area. I hope this location will be a convenient field for players who live far from our main field, Senn park. You will love it! Nice artificial turf! We play in all weather unless there's a thunderstorm or accumulated snow. We promote friendly games but serious play.
* 6 vs 6 w/Handed Goalie, 1 or 2 subs per team, 3-Teams
* FIRST TIME PLAYERS MUST PAY In Advance by PayPal or Chase Pay to reserve spots. If you don't, you might be removed from the GOING list. Pay to [masked]
* Be serious about RSVP!
* No cleats! Turf or Flat shoes only!
* Please pay in advance or middle of the game, NOT at end of game!
1. Goal kicks must be taken no more than 5 feet (150 cm) from left, right, or front of goal area.
2. To maintain continuity of the game, no restart occurs as long as the ball rolls no more than a foot (30 cm) or so past the sidelines.
3. All restarts from sidelines are throw-ins.
4. All kick-offs (initial or following a goal) must be taken from the center mark.
5. Only goals scored from within the defending team's half of the field are valid.
* The organizer will assign you to a team and assign a captain for each team. If the organizer ask you to switch teams between games, PLEASE comply as he or she is trying to even the sides for closer competition.
1. Refrain from excessive coaching during the game.
2. Refrain from excessive use of foul language.
3. No fighting, of course
LATE CANCEL & NO SHOW:
This tourney cancellation deadline is 12:00 pm noon. If you cancel after this time you will be charged a $3 Late Cancel Fee. This rule is to ensure that we can give our wait-listed players enough time to show up. No show fee is $6.00!
WAITING LIST PLAYERS:
Do not put yourself on the Wait List unless you can frequently check your status (email or Meetup site) up to the time your game session starts. If you can't do this, you should remove yourself from the Wait List to avoid getting a "no-show" charge. If you are on the Wait List then the organizers will assume you want to play and will move you to the Attending List if a spot becomes available. Therefore, we assume you will check your playing status frequent
Joel & Dan