This is the SC Chicago 4 vs 4 Intercontinental Tournament, will be held once a month. The 4-teams will be made based on 4-continents: North America, Latin America, Africa & Asia, and Europe! There might be slight modification for team balance. The organizer will assign you to a team based on your preference and how EARLY you RSVPed.
*** To first time players, to ensure attendance, I request that you pay the game fee in advance via Paypal by noon of game-day. Otherwise, you will be removed from the RSVP list. If you do not have a Paypal account, please inform me in advance. My Paypal address is [masked] ***
* Any team which has a female player(s) will get HALF GOAL advantage!
* Game Time: 15 Min/Game, 7:45 Sharp to 9:45 PM
* PRIZE: $3.00 cash credit at Konak or a drink at the site!
- ROSTERS -
1. North America (White Jersey):
(1) Captain Brendan, Dan, Brian, Seth, Dave,
2. Latin America (Yellow Jersey):
(1) Captain Carlos, David, Oscar, Elder, Sello, Alicia
3. Africa/Asia (Red Jersey):
(1) Captain Michael, Nikki, Trikish, Ahmed
4. Europe (Blue Jersey):
(1) Captain Danut, Pandi, Mentor,
1. 4 vs 4, 2-subs/team, 15 minute/game (Ready soccer please!)
2. 4-Teams Round Robin Game
3. Game Schedule: <1st game: A v B> <2nd game: C v D> <3rd game: A v C> <4th game: B v D> <5th game: A v D> <6th game: B v C> <7th game: 3rd Place> <8th game: Championship>
1. You may use wall but do not bang it with ball.
2. No rocket ball shooting, low ball please!
3. Only goals scored from within half of the court are valid.
4. All kick-offs must be taken from the center mark.
5. No standing in the blue box when the rest of your team is on the opponent's half!
1. Refrain from excessive coaching during the game.
2. Refrain from excessive use of foul language.
3. No fighting, of course.
1. Please be responsible for your RSVP including your guest(s)!
2. No RSVP No Soccer!
3. Please pay BEFORE the game starts.
4. $5.00 penalty for no show and after 4:00 pm cancel. $3.00 penalty between 12 pm and 4:00 pm cancel. Absolutely no excuse, no contend please whether there is waiting list or space left.
* Attention waiting list people, to avoid a penalty you should check your RSVP as frequently as possible the afternoon of game day. If you are unable to check your status, remove your name from the waiting list.