Nov 24, 2012 · 12:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
This tourney could be 3-teams or 4-teams one depending upon how many people RSVPed. So, it could be 3-teams tourney: Blue, Red and Yellow, or 4-teams famous INTER-CONTINENTAL TOURNEY: North America, Latin America, Africa/Asia, Europe.
* PLEASE BE SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR RSVP!
* NO CLEATS, TURF OR FLAT SHOES ONLY!
<<< ROSTERS >>>
1. Goal kicks must be taken no more than 5 feet (150 cm) from left, right, or front of goal area.
2. To maintain continuity of the game, no restart occurs as long as the ball rolls no more than a foot (30 cm) or so past the sidelines.
3. All restarts from sidelines are throw-ins.
4. All kick-offs (initial or following a goal) must be taken from the center mark.
5. Only goals scored from within the defending team's half of the field are valid.
1. Refrain from excessive coaching during the game.
2. Refrain from excessive use of foul language.
3. No fighting, of course
The organizer will assign you to a team and assign a captain for each team. If the organizer ask you to switch teams between games, PLEASE comply as he or she is trying to even the sides for closer competition.