addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Soccer Club Chicago: We play everyday! Message Board › Our Official Jersey! Order Your League Jersey By Friday, July 19

Our Official Jersey! Order Your League Jersey By Friday, July 19

Joel K.
user 4445443
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
I am taking orders now for Official Players Jerseys.

If you're on the fixed roster for the Sunday League Players, you MUST BUY your own jersey if you don't have last year's orange one. We are re-ordering the same ones. You get your name and player number printed on the back for free.

Cost $29. Genuine Adidas moisture wicking fabric. Orange color.

HOW TO ORDER YOUR JERSEY:
Email me (Joel Kim) at westernk@msn.com to order a jersey and include this information:
->JERSEY NUMBER: Tell me which jersey NUMBER you want, starting at 30. Pick a first and second choice of number.
->NAME ON BACK: Tell me to print either your first name OR last name on the back.
->SIZE: They have an slim, athletic fit, so order the next size up if you are between sizes or are not comfortable with the fitted style. Sizes are Small, Medium, Large, Xtra-Large.

You can pay me $29 cash or send me $29 through PayPal.

Order deadline is next Friday July 19, 2013.

Thank you!
Joel Kim/Organizer