Suburban Chicago Delphi Users Group Message Board › Recruiters and Job Postings - ONLY HERE

Recruiters and Job Postings - ONLY HERE

Jeff C.
jfcarbel
Des Plaines, IL
Post #: 61
If you are a recruiter and would like to post job offerings, then do so here in this forum thread. Any job postings elsewhere will be deleted from the forum.

Thanks for your cooperation.

BTW, I have taken the old job offerings and postings and made replies below before the originals were deleted from the forum. If any recruiters wish to repost these as yourself and have mine deleted, then post yours and contact me.
Jeff C.
jfcarbel
Des Plaines, IL
Post #: 62
Contract work in Minneapolis 2~6months
Posted Apr 11, 2007

Delphi 5.0, database, some graphics. Prefer someone with knowledge of electrical engineering.

Contact Ge Ly
Jeff C.
jfcarbel
Des Plaines, IL
Post #: 63
Hi all,

My name is Ahmed, account manager at ST solutions, I am looking for a delphi / c# / developers for a permanent , or contract position in northern jersey close to NYC, client specializies in accounting software for the securities industry, if you are interesteed, please let me know , thanks!

abakran at gmail.com

My Member Link:
Ahmed Bakran
Jeff C.
jfcarbel
Des Plaines, IL
Post #: 64
Nick Bradbury is looking for a Delphi developer for his TopStyle product. From the job description, it looks like he is open to remote work.

http://nick.typepad.c...­
Jeff C.
jfcarbel
Des Plaines, IL
Post #: 65
NOTE: Originally Posted Feb 15, 2006

I apoligize in advance if pursuing a borland delphi consultant in this forum is incorrect.

I am looking for a Delphi contractor/consultant to support our Client server/Sequel database order entry system. We are located 5 minutes from Midway Airport in Chicago.

Please contact me directly if you are interested...

Mike Koval
708-563-3379
A former member
Post #: 1
MSI Data Systems in Mequon, Wisconsin (30 minutes north of Milwaukee) has an IMMEDIATE need for a Delphi Developer to work on a project where Delphi 7 code has been ported to XE2.

Both supporting the code base and ongoing work to created new functionality is our mission.

Full time employment and contract work are both possible.

Please contact us at either mattg@msidata.com (Matt Guth) or stevek@msidata.com (Steven Kraninger).
Lisa S.
WO_LISA
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
Looking for stellar Delphi developers to join WideOrbit! Ideal locations would be at either one of our offices: San Francisco, CA, Seattle, WA or Birmingham, AL.

What do we do? WideOrbit is a media software company - we help media companies make more money! Our clients include radio, TV stations, and cable nets across the world. Over 80% of the industry runs on WideOrbit software. We are a well-funded, private company that has grown 30-40% year over year.

It's a great time to be a WideOrbiter!! Contact me: lscully@wideorbit.com

Jeff A.
user 183838028
Kenosha, WI
Post #: 2
We are a small company in Antioch, IL with a custom database written with Delphi V5, Firebird SQL and using AppendPro for document creation. We are looking for someone to maintain/debug, and eventually update our database. If interested in this work, please contact us via the following email.

info@surveyconceptsinc.com
Lisa S.
WO_LISA
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 4
WideOrbit, the leader in premium broadcast technology and the largest sell-side processor of premium advertising in the world is hiring Delphi Developers. Telecommute is an option, but ideal location(s) would be Seattle, San Francisco, New York, or Birmingham.

Email me at lscully@wideorbit.com if interested.