Here are the steps needed to post a SciTech event on our calendar.
1. Find an event that interests you on h ttp://AZSciTechFest.org.
2. "Copy" the title, description, date, EVENT time, place and admission - free or the fee. (Avoid copying the graphics, because they cannot easily be edited.)
3. In our "Sci and Tech Meetup" homepage, click on "Schedule a New Meetup".
4. "Paste" the event info in the "More details" section and add any pertinent information, such as MEETING place and how people will find you (such as holding a sign with the word "Meetup" written on it).
5. Edit the other fields for "What's your suggestion for a Meetup?", When (MEETING time), Where (The address may already be in the Meetup database, from previous events).
6. Click on "Schedule this Meetup".