addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Science Museum Lates Message Board › Meetup details changed: Science Question Time

Meetup details changed: Science Question Time

A former member
Just a quick reminder about the Science Question Time meetup and to confirm the details.

We will be meeting at 6:15pm rather than 7am as originally posted. The event starts at 6:30 so we will meet early and go in as a group. If you are running late you can text me (please don't call) and I'll text you back to tell you where we are inside. My number is 07900917288

Unfortunately the new meetup format won't accept the address for this meetup so it will be at:

Biochemical Society

Charles Darwin House

12 Roger Street

London

WC1N 2JU

RSVP limit: 10 "Yes" RSVPs
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com...­