Science Museum Lates Message Board › Lates Next Wednesday: Females, Science & Speed Dating

Lates Next Wednesday: Females, Science & Speed Dating

A former member
Hi there,

It's nearly time for another in our popular Lates strands at the Science Museum, this coming Wednesday.

Lates provides you the chance to experience the Science Museum's most popular exhibitions away from children, with a drink in your hand.

This month we celebrate women and science; you can expect a varied mix of entertainment on the night with live music, top DJs and an array of fun from Punk Science, our comedy duo. You can also take part in our fast and furious Speed Dating and find your perfect partner, or dance the night away in our ever-popular Silent Disco.

The downloadable guide to the evening's entertainment will be available on Monday - I'll post the link on here when I receive it - and let the world know you're coming along via the Meetup events page.

As usual with our events this is an open Meetup and you're welcome to come and go as you please, however I will have my badge on during the evening if you want to stop by and say hi. I'll even get you and a friend into our Wallace and Gromit exhibition for free if you ask nicely!

Hope you all have a good weekend and see you next Wednesday,

Peer on behalf of the Science Museum Lates team