addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Science Museum Lates Message Board › Science Museum Lates - Climate Change

Science Museum Lates - Climate Change

A former member
Hi everyone,

September's Science Museum Lates is on Wednesday, starting at 6.45pm, and this month we present a timely but informal look at the issue that affects the whole world - climate change.

James Lovelock, the world-famous environmental scientist and author, introduces a Lates lecture on his hugely influential Gaia theory, Professor Chris Rapley (the Director of the Science Museum) explains what can be done, and Punk Science present a less-than-cerebral view of the issues.

We still have the usual regular events - silent disco, pub quiz, beers and DJs playing a host of tunes (some of the turntables will be powered by cycles this month) and a host of other events to make your evening sizzling.

I unfortunately can't make it to Lates this month (only the second one I've missed!) due to a prior engagement, however as the Lates is open to all, of course you're welcome to come and explore anyway!

I tend to meet Meetup members at 7.30pm at the entrance to the Revolution cafe opposite the box office on the ground floor - if you would still like to meet up without me, that's probably a good a place as any to say hi to fellow Meetup-ers.

Normal service resumed next month - I'll be at October's Lates on the 28th - and if you're coming this Wednesday I hope you have a great time!

Regards,

Peer on behalf of the Science Museum