align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Milwaukee's Fictioneers: A Sci-Fi/Fantasy Meetup Group Message Board › Febuary 2nd Meeting

Febuary 2nd Meeting

Brian the G.
mrdata1701b
Group Organizer
Waukesha, WI
I had hoped to be able to dig out and still have the meeting today, however, it seems that the folks at Borders are not answering the phone, so they might not even be open today. So, I guess it may be wise to cancel the meeting tonight. We can schedule a new one this month if there is interest, otherwise we can wait till March.

Remember, we have the book club meeting on February 12th.

Thanks,

Brian
Susan R.
MilwGal
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 8
OK!

Probably the safest thing to do for all concerned. We're dug out and our street is
open - but we live in the city on a snow emergency route. Not everyone will be so
lucky. See you next month!

With warm good wishes for all,
Sam

I had hoped to be able to dig out and still have the meeting today, however, it seems that the folks at Borders are not answering the phone, so they might not even be open today. So, I guess it may be wise to cancel the meeting tonight. We can schedule a new one this month if there is interest, otherwise we can wait till March.

Remember, we have the book club meeting on February 12th.

Thanks,

Brian