Milwaukee's Fictioneers: A Sci-Fi/Fantasy Meetup Group Message Board › Does anyone want to plan a trip to Star Trek convention in September?

Does anyone want to plan a trip to Star Trek convention in September?

Rob
robgolub
Franklin, WI
Post #: 8
CHICAGO, IL AREA
September 8-10, 2006
Wyndham O'Hare Hotel
6810 N. Mannheim Rd.
Rosemont, Il.

http://www.creationen...­

WILLIAM SHATNER

LEONARD NIMOY

ROBERT PICARDO
Voyager's Holographic Doctor

ETHAN PHILLIPS
Neelix of Voyager

JOHN de LANCIE
"Q"

CONNOR TRINNEER
"Trip" of Enterprise

Creation Entertainment
A former member
Post #: 4
That could be fun. I haven't been to a Trek con since I was about 12.
Kyym K.
Hyslyders
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 4
There are always plus and minuses to any creation convention,and cost for actual fan celebrity interaction is always a consideration. This would make a great meet-up discussion subject.
Rob
robgolub
Franklin, WI
Post #: 10
That could be fun. I haven't been to a Trek con since I was about 12.

Tom, I could go most easily go on that Friday, but I'd be open to other days. Let me know if that would work for you.
A former member
Post #: 5
Currently, I do not have anything planned for the entire month of September, but I will still have to work. Friday during business hours would probably be a no-go, unless by some miracle I have some vacation time accrued again by that time. (Then again, there's always sick days. Anyone know any good Klingon diseases?)
A former member
Post #: 12
I was at a ST con years ago. Can you say "How to separate a mark from his money"? But could be ok if we leave the plastic and checkbook at home. How about regular cons in the area? Haven't been in years. Diana