align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Milwaukee's Fictioneers: A Sci-Fi/Fantasy Meetup Group Message Board › Star Trek Remastered

Star Trek Remastered

A former member
Post #: 8
Kyym, I hate to break it to ya, but Star Trek TOS really has been updated with new digital effects and a rerecorded opening theme. It's been airing on WMLW (channel 7 on basic cable) for the past few Sundays at 6 PM. I've seen a couple episodes, and they look and sound great. I highly recommend tuning in next Sunday and every Sunday thereafter.

Also, Eric Larson is gay. Film at eleven.
Kyym K.
Hyslyders
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 5
Mr. Ryan I bow to your expertise
A former member
Post #: 9
I don't know if you could call it that. I mean, all I did was turn on the TV. But thanks.

See ya at the next MeetUp!