Northeast Fans Association Star Trek Meetup Message Board › Group News Update

Group News Update

Jerry S.
jertrek
Group Organizer
Albany, NY
Hello folks:

Hope all is well with you. We had quite the evening yesterday evening with the showing at Crossgates Regal Theaters of Best Of Both Worlds. I'm glad to see the theater was filled and our group had a good showing. I want to thank you for stopping by our group table. As you saw, Season 4 for Star Trek - TNG will be out on Blue Ray this summer. Whether there will be an event like we have seen of showings in the theater, I don't know. What I do know is this - and I will share it with you. I will check with my sources for any more news.

Watch: First Promo For Star Trek: TNG Season 4 Blu-ray April 25, 2013
by TrekMovie.com Staff , Filed under: DVD/Blu-ray,TNG,TNG Remastered , trackback

The third season of Star Trek: The Next Generation on Blu-ray is only days away so CBS is now turning to Season 4. The first promo for that set has just been released. You can watch that below, plus don’t forget that tonight is the "Best of Both Worlds" theater event.

TNG Season 4 Promo

Season 3 isn’t here just yet but CBS Home Entertainment has released the first promo for Star Trek: The Next Generation Season 4. No date or pre-orders yet but should be out "soon." See Data’s creepy smile from "Data’s Day" in HD and more.

TNG S3 and BOBW Hits Stores on Tuesday

TNG Season 3 and the special "Best of Both Worlds" releases will be in stores on Tuesday. Check back for the TrekMovie review for both coming soon

You can pre-order TNG S3 at Amazon – discounted to $78 and The Best of Both Worlds Blu-ray discounted to $15.99.

Deal of the Week: TNG S1 & S2 Discounted 60%

There is still time to take advantage of Amazon’s sale of the first two seasons of TNG on Blu-ray for 60% off to just $52.49.

Last Reminder: Best of Both Both Worlds Theater event Tonight

Also remember that Star Trek: The Next Generation is getting another big screen event on Thursday April 25th with a showing of the two-parter "The Best of Both Worlds" at theaters nationwide (7:00 PM showings). The one-night only event will also include exclusive clips about the making of The Best of Both Worlds and Star Trek: The Next Generation Season 3.

Buy tickets for Star Trek: The Next Generation – The Best of Both Worlds online at fathomevents.com/#!star-trek-best-of-both-worlds­.

I thought it would be a good idea for this Saturday to follow up with showing First Contact and other Bord related episodes. The response was very poor. I will re-schedule this for Saturday, May 18th. It's the Saturday after the new Star Trek movie is out.

I would like to suggest a meetup of two of the Syfy channels shows which we could do back to back. I would like a co-host. How about a meetup featuring Warehouse 13 and Eureka. If you know Eureka well enough, please let me know.

That's all for now. Please stay tuned.

Your meetup organizer,

Jerry Silber