add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Vault: Louisville's SF/Fantasy Writers Group Message Board › E-mail critique correspondence

E-mail critique correspondence

Louisville, KY
Post #: 1
I noticed that the discussion threads have gone unused for quite some time. I found this site a few years ago and had planned to make it to one of the meetups, but life decided to be uncooperative. I'm thinking I might finally make it out next month, (March 2011). But I also wanted to see if anyone wouldn't mind working through E-mail. I have a few completed fantasy short stories that I would like people to look at. I'm also currently working on a fantasy novel that isn't quite polished enough for strange eyes. I enjoy reading fantasy mainly, but I'll read whatever you have available.