addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Vault: Louisville's SF/Fantasy Writers Group Message Board › Could someone help me??

Could someone help me??

Stephanie
user 11482601
Louisville, KY
Post #: 1
I am very interested in this group but I am unable to make it b/c I have been in a car accident. So, I've a few more weeks of recuperating until I am able to get out and about. Until I can do that, would anyone be up for email correspondence in reference to critiques on stories? We could go back and forth or something. This may not be something every mbr of the grp is interested in but it never hurts to ask.

Pls let me know if anyone is interested. I am getting cabin fever here and needing some entertaining distractions for the time being. (c=

Take care,

Stephanie
A former member
Post #: 4
I too have been unable to get to meetings simply because I am super busy with my school and kids.
I would love to work with you!!

Might be good for me to have someone kick me in the butt expecting new things

Let me know if you are interested!