addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sailing Club of Washington (SCOW) Message Board › Who Can Go Sailing At Sailing Social?

Who Can Go Sailing At Sailing Social?

Robert
ZionsRodeVos
Woodbridge, VA
Post #: 3
I am looking for ways to get out and go sailing whenever I can and at the same time allow my children to try it and see if they like it. I'm planning to come to the sailing social tonight and will be bringing my 11 year old daughter and possibly my 16 year old son. Will they be allowed to go sailing or is it only for people 18 and older?

Robert
Robert
ZionsRodeVos
Woodbridge, VA
Post #: 4
I went to the sailing social yesterday and had a wonderful time. My daughter and I went sailing and she wanted to go again once we got off the boat.

Thank you everyone for your help. We are planning to come again.