Santa Cruz PHP Users Group Message Board › Canceling the PHP User Group Meetup for now

Canceling the PHP User Group Meetup for now

Darren O.
Group Organizer
Santa Cruz, CA
I unfortunately have scheduling issues now and through the near future for some time to come so will need to cancel the meetups until some time further in the future. I regret this occurrence, but once things settle down, I will bring this back. If until that time comes, I will remain open for others to take on running the group.

Thank you for your understanding.
Kurt F.
user 59444312
Santa Cruz, CA
Post #: 1
Is this group dead? I had great hope for this group, having been newly arrived in SC and been very successful meeting people to work with at the SF group's meetings.

Usually when one company can't maintain a group another is chomping at the bit to become the next sponsor. And I doubt being the sponsor here requires organizing other sponsors to feed a hundred people and stream the meeting live like it does in SF.

So keep the server side group alive! Don't let the UX guys with their jQuery and HTML5CSS3 steal the spotlight and drive down your hourly rate </ ;) >

Kurt - who actually does client side as well as server
Darren O.
Group Organizer
Santa Cruz, CA
Post #: 9
I am actually going to be starting this group back up now that all that I have been busy with are starting to allow me to take this back up.

I would keep an eye open for the announcement that will be forthcoming tute suite.