addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Santa Cruz Scrabble & Santa Cruz Friendly Scrabble Meetup Message Board › Would any one like Scrabble Help?

Would any one like Scrabble Help?

Emilie
Emilie_F
Group Organizer
Santa Cruz, CA
I just thought I'd toss it out to the group... would anyone be interested in playing games with an eye to helping players learn and develop Scrabble skills and strategy? If so, please speak up!
I encourage everyone to learn the two and three letter word lists. This can really help :-)
Practice is helpful. There is a  nice Scrabble game everyone can access through Facebook. Just go to your Facebook page (or make one), and put Scrabble in the search field at the top of the page. I use Facebook only for playing Scrabble.
And, of course, pages like this can help you make words and learn new words:
http://www.a2zwordfin...­