Diving in the Gulf: August 15th, 2009!,
We are sorry to announce that our Gulf diving trip with Tanks A Lot Charters on Saturday morning has been canceled due to approaching storms tonight and high winds forecast for Saturday. This dive will be rescheduled for a later date.
If you have further questions, you can email me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://scuba.meetup.com/124/suggestion/Next Saturday's 2 tank Afternoon/Night dive on the Sheridan wreck is still on and we have spots available!
Contact me at the Shop if you would like to attend this dive!
Tampa Scuba Diving