Announcing a new Meetup for The Lake Mary Scuba Club!
What: Wrecks & Reefs of Boyington - Blue Springs may be closed to diving
When: Saturday, March 6,[masked]:30 AM
Price: $60.00 per diver; Non-divers @ $25
Sportmans Park Marina
312 E. Ocean Ave
Lantana, FL 33462
This dive is being organized by Kie
. Please contact him to schedule your reservation and for all other questions.
- Dive Operator/Boat name: The Dolphin Sun
- Street address INCLUDING zip code of where everyone is supposed to meet: Sportmans Park Marina @ 312 East Ocean Ave., Lantana, FL 33462
- Time to meet & departure time: Saturday is now booked & is a GO! - 7:30 meet at Sportmans Park for 8 am departure
- Cost is now $60/Diver; Non-divers welcome @ $25 (no discount). Can either pay me or the Boat - With 6+ Divers will be ($50/diver) and I will give one payment to the Boat. Two air tank rental add $10; Two nitrox tanks add $20. (Boat cost is normally $65.)
- US Coast Guard approved for 18 max for this trip is 12 - plenty of room!
- The dives will Drift dives on the reef. Groups can be broken down to as little a buddy pair or as many as 6-8 per float ball. If we decide to do a wreck count on 90ft. Several good choices. Capt is flexible to our dive profiles.
- They can email me through Meetup or call[masked] - I prefer to book to get the discount - I'll take cash or credit card through Paypal (Just add the service charge cost of $2.25) 24hr Cancellation policy (except for svc chg)
- There will probably be hunters on board - lobstering is still good! I'm going to grab my share!
- Carpooling is encouraged.
Learn more here:http://scuba.meetup.com/150/calendar/12726916/