POOL #2 ONLY
This pool session is for Open Water students only.
RSVP Now - Please RSVP for all pool sessions. RSVPs are required so that we have sufficient staffing for each session. Students who do not RSVP may not get on the roster. No shows are subject to a $29 rescheduling fee.
If this is your first pool session:
- Online students: Complete Online Chapters 1 -6 before the pool session;CD Rom Sections: 1-5 before the pool session
- Bring a bathing suit and a towel. There are lockers in the changing room so bring a lock if you like.
- Drink plenty of water before class
- Don't forget to print out and bring your skills checklist.
- Print out a copy of the Hand Signals to review and bring with you.
- If you have not yet completed a "Student Folder" at the store, go to the forms page. Print out, complete and bring the following forms to the pool;
- SDI General Liability Waiver
- SDI Medical Info Waiver.
If you have answered YES to any of the medical question; Please print out and have your MD complete the following Physician Sign-Off Form
Be on time, late arrivals may not be able to get into pool
What equipment is required? A mask, snorkel, fins suitable for SCUBA* and dive boots. A wetsuit is optional and recommended. We have special pricing for our students. Let us know when you would like to come in to be fitted for your student equipment package. Most important is that you will get the "Right Gear, the Right Fit at the Right Price"
*Note: Snorkeling equipment is not always suitable for SCUBA activities.
Why it's a good idea for Divers to own their own SCUBA gear?