Buoyancy Clinic Sunday February 10th.
Practice the skills needed to glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover, almost as if by thought. This Buoyancy clinic will help to refine the skills you learned in the Open Water Diver Course.
You Can Learn
- How to trim your scuba gear so you're perfectly balanced in the water
- How to determine the proper weight for most dives.
- How to streamline your gear, to save air and move smoothly through the waterHow to hover effortlessly in both a vertical position and a horizontal position
Members Pay Now $29.95
Lets get wet and practice proper buoyancy skills and drills
1) learn to hover effortlessly in both a vertical position and a horizontal position
2) Proper weighting
3) Learn to streamline to save air and move smoothly through the water
4) Learn proper ascent techniques for your safety stop.
5) Practice Buoyancy drills like Hold a vertical position for 3 minutes.
- Bring your C-Card
- Only Tanks and Weights are Included
- Gear Rental Package $20