Start your SCUBA Adventure Now
Call or email the the Dive Center to enroll Now!
You can start the online academics today and join us at the pool.
Call today toll FREE 1.877.SCUBA.USA or[masked]
RSVP is required
What equipment is required?
A mask, snorkel, fins and a weight belt suitable for SCUBA* and dive boots. A wetsuit is optional and recommended. We have special pricing for our students. Let us know when you would like to come in to be fitted for your student equipment package. Most important is that you will get the "Right Gear, the Right Fit at the Right Price" *Note: Snorkeling equipment is not always suitable for SCUBA activities.
Please arrive on time, late arrivals are subject to rescheduling and fees.
If you have any questions please email or call the shop
New Students, If this is your first pool session, you must:
1. Complete the required academics before the pool session;
- Online Students must complete Chapters 1 -6
- CD Rom students must complete Sections 1-5
2. Bring a bathing suit and a towel. There are lockers in the changing room so bring a lock if you like.
3. Drink plenty of water before class
4. Don't forget to print out and bring your skills checklist.
5. Print out a copy of the Hand Signals to review and bring with you.
6. If you have not yet completed a "Student Folder" at the store, go to the forms page. Print out, complete and bring the following forms to the pool;
- SDI General Liability Waiver
- SDI Medical Info Waiver.
If you have answered YES to any of the medical question; Please print out and have your MD complete the following Physician Sign-Off Form
RSVP Now Please RSVP for all pool sessions. RSVPs are required so that we have sufficient staffing for each session. Students who do not RSVP may not get on the roster.No shows are subject to a $29 rescheduling fee.
Why it's a good idea for Divers to own their own SCUBA gear?