Bay Area Scuba Lovers Message Board FIND A BUDDY › Tuesday Dive in Monterey?

Tuesday Dive in Monterey?

Scott S. W.
user 2306482
San Leandro, CA
Post #: 1
Hey folks, I'm on Thanksgiving break, and I'm considering running down to Monterey on maybe Tuesday (once the weather improves a bit), to get a dive or two. Maybe Lovers, Coral Street, McAbee, or Breakwater, depending on conditions. I live in San Leandro, so I can't get there super-early, but I could probably get to the beach by 10:30 or 11am, even with weekday traffic. Anyone interested??
A former member
Post #: 11
i'm down to dive any time this week! :D

my only stipulation is that i have a hair appt on tues at 10am, other than that i am freeeeee!

let me know!
Scott S. W.
user 2306482
San Leandro, CA
Post #: 2
Okay... could we meet at maybe noon on Tuesday in Monterey? Is diving after your hair appointment okay, and if so, is that enough time? I have about 140 dives, but I've been out of the water for almost a year, so a relatively easy dive or two would be ideal... also, part of my goal is to test-drive my new dive camera. So, would 1 or 2 easy-ish dives on Tuesday a bit after noon work for you? Let me know! :D
A former member
Post #: 12
yes noon works! if i'm running a little late i'll just let you know, but i'm just getting a trim, nothing fancy. i'd be happy with a dive or two at breakwater at the wall, that's a pretty easy dive, and tons of stuff to see with your new camera! metridium fields is nice and easy too, but last time i was there i was ravaged by jellies, so i'm kinda scared to go back for a while hahahaha!
Scott S. W.
user 2306482
San Leandro, CA
Post #: 3
Great! How about if I meet you at noon in the Breakwater parking lot. I'll have the hat you see in my profile picture. I'm a big, ugly redhead. I'll try to remember to wear my brown "planet granite" hoodie. See you at around noon!
Peace,
Scott
Scott S. W.
user 2306482
San Leandro, CA
Post #: 4
Oh, also the "wharf 2" dive sounds like fun.... if conditions look good, and we choose not to do Breakwater twice (not that I'm against it... Breakwater's a reliably fun dive), maybe we could scoot over to the Del Monte beach. Just something to think about. smile