addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Santa Clara Valley Knitting Meetup Message Board › Ladie's Night in Campbell!

Ladie's Night in Campbell!

A former member
Post #: 19
Hi everyone!
My chiropractor's office is hosting an event Wednesday night and I thought some of you might be interested in coming. I know I've only met a few of you at the meetups but it would be great if you could stop by and say hi! There will be some local arts and crafts vendors (Including me!), as well as free champagne, mimosas, sweet treats, hand massages, bang trims, and mini facials! It sounds like it's going to be really fun, but we want to make sure enough people attend so they can put on more events like it. Of course, they'll give you a pitch to try and get you to come in for adjustments, but everyone's really nice and you don't have to feel pressured at all. And if you do happen to be looking for a chiropractor then bonus! Here's the link to the Eventbrite page, so feel free to RSVP or just drop in!