Jun 21, 2013 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
The Meet Up has a soft start, so as to accommodate the inevitable traffic that at least 1 or 2 people will experience.
Some of us get there at 6 PM to start warming up the tables and dice. Most people show up by 7:00 PM. Show up early if you have a character you want to play later in the evening.
From 7:00 to 7:30 I encourage the group as an ice breaker, basic and advanced game bashing (and bragging), tales of epic success and failure by players in recent sessions, and even some Orc'ish Poetry if we are lucky.
Near 7:30 we will take a poll of the players present and play a demo game (or a few if enough players and DM's are interested).
Be sure to check out and/or post to the Big Montly Meet Up thread for details.
Things to Talk about:
- Are you looking to Play a game?
- Are you looking to GM a game?
- Are you active on the message board?
- Do you like One-Shots? Do you like Campaigns?
- How often do you like to meet?
- How long do you like to play?
- What days and times work best?