San Diego Google Developer Group (GDG) Message Board › Certified Scrum Product Owner class April 23 -24, Orange County, CA
|A former member||
Take the next step with your Scrum training - add Certified Scrum Product Owner to your credentials
You’re already a proud CSM. It’s time to round out your certifications with the Certified Scrum Product Owner class from Platinum Edge. Our immersive 2-day course provides a thorough overview of scrum from the product owner’s perspective. At the end of the course, you will have expanded capacity to drive agile business value across the team and the organization.
When: Monday, April 23rd and Tuesday, April 24th, 8:00am to 5:00pm each day
Where: DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Orange County Airport 7 Hutton Centre Drive Santa Ana, CA 92707
For more details and to register, visit www.platinumedge.com/training
Included in your course package:
• Course led personally by Mr. Mark Layton, Principal of Platinum Edge. Known globally as “ Mr. Agile®”, Mark has a multi-year track record of successfully implementing Scrum. Mark is also the author of the iconic "Agile Project Management for Dummies” series.
• A 132-page student guide for note taking and future reference. The materials for this highly-interactive class contain practical examples and exercises that enable deep understanding of Scrum
• Post-course assessment and Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) registration for each participant with the Scrum Alliance
• Sixteen (16) PDUs toward PMI’s PMP and PMI-ACP certifications by a PMI Registered Education Provider®
• Two-year membership for each class participant with the Scrum Alliance
Platinum Edge, Inc.
A decade of agile expertise