This will be our final "rehearsal" ride for our big Hillcrest Nightlife / Stonewall Anniversary Ride during Amerivespa on June 28. We'll meet at Claire de Lune (which is staying open later again) as usual at 6 p.m.
Get there no later than 6:15 p.m., when I'll make some exciting announcements regarding the Sqooterheads and Amerivespa.
IMPORTANT: Kickstands up at 6:30 p.m. sharp. We will follow the June 28 route and we will be timing it, ending at Hillcrest Brewing Company.
Please note, I will be calling a meeting or two before June 28 to finalize any last details for our big June 28 ride. That way we can focus on enjoying the ride tomorrow.
- Monthly evening ride.
- First Wednesday of every month.
- Hosted by the San Diego Sqooterheads.
- For LGBTQ scooterists and their friends and allies.
- Begins at Claire de Lune in North Park.
- Features spectacular sunset/twilight/night-time scenes.
- Typically includes stop at LGBTQ-owned/friendly establishment for refreshments.
- Local roads only -- no freeways.
- Good for those who work weekends & often can't make weekend rides.
By signing up for this meetup, I agree to the following:
Scooter riding -- like any Activity on public roadways -- can be dangerous and cause serious bodily injury or even possibly death. The organizers of this group and its members will not be held responsible for the actions of any participant at any event. Each rider attends an event at his or her own risk and is solely responsible for any damage to his or her equipment or themselves.
- FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT SCOOTER RIDING -- LIKE ANY ACTIVITY ON PUBLIC ROADWAYS -- INVOLVES RISKS AND DANGERS OF SERIOUS BODILY INJURY, INCLUDING PERMANENT DISABILITY, PARALYSIS, AND DEATH.
- FULLY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, COSTS, AND DAMAGES.
- HEREBY RELEASE FROM ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ON MY ACCOUNT CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE MEMBERS OF THIS GROUP.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY ATTENDING, ATTEND FREELY AND WITHOUT INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE, AND INTEND IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.