Sell your own stuff in the game room. Buy the stuff you’ve been looking for. Even the stuff you didn’t know you were looking for.
The rules from Game Empire:
1. Everything offered must be a game or game-related. While we acknowledge that video games are indeed games, electronics are not allowed.*
2. We do not provide security or change. You are responsible for your sales and your wonderful items.
3. Each space rents for $10. This is a quarter of a green table or half of a buffet table. There will also be other spaces available. They are ALL $10. You may purchase more than one sales area. If you have not paid, your reservation does not stand. Please make payment in person. Payment must be made in advance.
4. We will accept paid reservations until March 9rd or when the spaces sell out.
5. There is no commission on sales. You sell it, you keep the dough. Or spend it here. I would.
6. If these rules are screwy, cut us some slack. It’s only the second time we’ve done this.
7. The swap meet is open to buyers under the age of 18. Please make sure that your items are appropriate for minors and won’t get us in trouble with anyone’s mom. We reserve the right to censor any products we deem inappropriate.*.
8. The gaming room will open at 10 a.m. for sellers, 11 a.m. for buyers. Tables are first-come, first-served. If you want a particular space, we will try to accommodate you, but life’s not fair sometimes. *
9. We reserve the right to break our own rules.