addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Diego Boardgames Group Message Board Games › small home game groups

small home game groups

A former member
Post #: 1
I think it would be fun (and low cost) to have a game someone's house. Requirements might included 1. deciding a game or two ahead of time 2. this would help in determining group size 3. No maybe's (because the group would be depending on you to show up). A waiting list could work for last minute cancellations. 4. This venue could be put on at (random times and locations).
So therefore people interested in this idea should input three things: 1. whether they can host or not 2. what games they would be interested in, and 3. what is a good time for them.

Based upon this criteria:
1. I could host at my house; a small group (5-6 people)
2. I like to play; Acquire, Bang, Carcaoson, Portia Rico, San Juan, St, Petersburg, Power grid
3. Any days except Wednesday. Time of day (between 10 a.m. and midnight)
Jeff
user 4221888
San Diego, CA
Post #: 30
1. I could not host at my house.
2. I like to play: Bang!, Chess, 4-player 'Pass Chess', Clue, Jenga, Mancala, Pente, Risk, Settlers of Catan (Original or Seafarers, 3-6 players). I have all of these games except for Bang! I am interested in trying other games, too. I'm sure there are many games I have never even heard of.
3. I could play most weeknights (6pm-midnight). I would need to plan several days ahead of time, so I don't put something else on my evening schedule.
diana g.
user 10616348
Santa Fe, NM
Post #: 1
1. I would not be able to host a game night or day.
2. I own one dice game however, up to learning many others
3. I'm available most Tuesday, Wed., Friday & Saturday nights & Saturday day time.
I think it would be a blast. Please let me know what you decide.
Diana
claudia c.
ianclaudia
Encinitas, CA
Post #: 6
I would be able to host a small group of players at my house during the afternoons/evenings during the week and some weekend afternoons- We have a custom built large beautiful game table suitable for all kinds and sizes of games. I have special , deep, strategic board games that really exercise the mind- but they are more fun and more meaningful when played. They all involve dice and cards and looking for guys or gals that would be available during the day and Saturday day or sunday afternoons. Please contact me if anyone is interested or has the free time. I am retired ( 50's) and I know some people out there may be retired also!

Claudia
A former member
Post #: 3
1) I could host at my house (Up to 8 people in the case of Twilight Imperium)
2) I am interested Twilight Imperium, Axis & Allies, Risk 2210 A.D.
3) I could host most any day of the week. (I work grave shift- mon-friday so I am available most days of the week)

I am looking to set up a weekly gaming group if anyone is interested. As mentioned above I am primarily trying to get a Twilight Imperium game set up.