SD Community Farms and Gardens Meetup Group Message Board › Saturday's Workshop Details: Build Your Own Wood-Fired Oven

Saturday's Workshop Details: Build Your Own Wood-Fired Oven

Ashley
user 34595482
Julian, CA
Hello all,

I hope you’re looking forward to this Saturday's Build Your Own Wood-Fired Oven workshop at Camp Stevens.

If you are no longer able to attend, please change your RSVP through the MeetUp page – it will greatly help us prepare.

Camp Stevens is located 2 miles east of Julian on Highway 78. If you take the 78 East to Julian, turn right at the stop sign, and go through town, past the Post Office and Library, and Camp Stevens is on the left in two miles. If you take the 79 East to Julian, turn right at the stop sign, and go past the Post Office and Library, and Camp Stevens is on the left in two miles.

The workshop will start promptly at 10AM. Please arrive by 9:45AM and check in at the office, which is right in the parking lot.

The workshop costs $45, and can be paid in cash, by a check made out to Camp Stevens, or by Visa, Mastercard or American Express. You can pay in the office when you arrive, or in advance here: http://www.campsteven...­.

Camp Stevens is a summer camp and year-round retreat center, and there will be three other groups on-site for a retreat this weekend. We will join them in the Dining Hall for lunch at noon. Our food is homemade and prepared with organic, local ingredients, and there are always vegetarian options. Please let me know if you have any dietary needs (vegan, gluten free, etc.), and our kitchen staff will gladly prepare for them.

If you are interested in or available for carpooling, please post and coordinate on the event’s MeetUp page: http://www.meetup.com/sdcommfarmsgardens/events/49268612/­.

Please let me know if you have any questions – thanks!
Ashley