SD Community Farms and Gardens Meetup Group Message Board › 3Br/2Ba House in R. Penasquitos for Rent - 92129

3Br/2Ba House in R. Penasquitos for Rent - 92129

A former member
Post #: 572
I will forward your interest to the landlords. At this time, I do not know what rent $ amount they are asking for. I will update once they let me know. ~Sheila

- Located near junction of the 15 and 56 freeways

- Available in September; depending on new paint and readiness

- 1800 sq ft

- 2-car garage

- Bright and breezy

- Walkable to 2 grocery stores, assorted eateries, Rancho YMCA, public library, Canyon View Elementary, Los Penasquitos Preserve by way of Canyonside Rec Center, and a couple of neighborhood parks

- Neighbors/neighborhood are nice, quiet, amiable

- The landlords are wonderful and attentive. We've been fortunate to have lived in this house for 8 years

- Bamboo floors throughout; laminate in kitchen, bathrooms and laundry/mudroom; tile at entrance

- Mature Meyer's Lemon tree (lemons growing right now), a 2-year-old Calamondin citrus in the back, and a small Moro Blood Orange in the front

- Yards have automatic sprinkling system; low maintenance front (iceplant); garden beds for veggies in back

- Tenants responsible for yard upkeep

- Tenants responsible for utilities

- Pergola-covered patio from Family room access

- Access to back yard from Master bedroom

- Plenty of counter space, storage and cabinetry in kitchen

- Vaulted ceiling

- A/C, Heat, fireplace; rarely used due to temperate location

- W/D electric, dishwasher, refrigerator, gas stove included