San Diego Holiday Pet Festival returns to San Diego December 21 and 22 and will be located at the “The Children’s Park”, adjacent to the Gaslamp District and across from the San Diego Convention Center.
This event is the one of the largest holiday celebration for pets and children, drawing attendee who happily completes their holiday shopping. With over 50 plus juried exhibitors the festival will provide shoppers with one-of-a-kind gifts that cannot be found anywhere else. Featuring Pet Products, Food, art, crafts, jewelry, clothing, wood, music, photography, toys, Christmas décor, and much more makes this a gift buyers delight. There will be gourmet food area where you can sample and purchase a wide range of food items including toffee, tea, chocolates, pasta, soups, dips, meats, coffee, jams, shortbread, chili, sauces and many more delights!
Also, enjoy Santa Clause and the Snow bunnies with your kids and your pet., “American Apple Pie eating contest” “Holiday Pet Tricks and Costumes.
Santa Claus makes his last week appearance at the festival and is available each day for kids of all ages. Easy to find, the jolly fellow is in the center of the show close to the Christmas tree. The event brings the last week in shopping for the San Diego holiday season!
• One of the region’s largest holiday gift shows
• San Diego is the premier Pet friendly community in the USA
• The merchants who provide services and products Downtown value your relationship to your friend.
• 100% Pet Friendly community
• It’s an Annual event in San Diego, a grand tradition in the west
• With over 50 plus exhibits and displays
• Exciting entertainment and culinary
• Specialty foods to sample and buy
• Our new unique marketplace features Christmas and Holiday shopping for you and your Pets.
December 21 - 22
(Friday and Saturday)
10:00 am – 4:00 pm