addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

CyberTECH Virtual and Augmented Reality / Gamification Message Board › Technical Requirements Quality Assurance Tester seeking work

Technical Requirements Quality Assurance Tester seeking work

ilya s.
user 65906292
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1
Good Afternoon fellow developers,

I am new on this site, and will be attending the next meetup. However I wanted to use this opportunity not only to introduce myself, but also what i can bring to the table to any successful development team.

I come with a year experience working at Sony’s FPQA division as a Technical Requirements quality assurance tester. My main responsibilities were to compare first party products to the technical requirements checklist on multiple platforms. I was to report all issues via a tracking database through technical writing. I was directly involved in the successful submission to formatting for over 10 products, including AAA titles such as Starhawk, Twisted Metal, and Uncharted 3 GOTY. I have a proven track record of completing confirmation and regression testing through all major phases of the products life cycle as well as implementing test sweeps and cycles according to the scope of the product. I have demonstrated a strong writing ability and a strong passion towards success in anything I do. I have shown the ability to plan, develop, and execute test cycles and sweeps, and i have prior experience with DevNet and Mastering tools. Striving to succeed at every turn is a personal goal of mine. I am currently a Computer Science student, and am searching for full time employment.

As a bonus I am fluent in Russian as well as English, and have prior experience with localization testing.

Thank you for your help and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you.

For a resume and project portfolio please feel free to email me.

Best Regards,
Ilya Shekhtman