At our End of the Season Celebration meetup, we thought it could be really fun to form a team and play co-ed softball together, so I looked into it, and this is what it's all about:
- The team consists of 12-14 players. If we register as a team, it'd be about $50-60 a person.
- The season is 9 games. We'd play for 9 weeks on the same night every week, sometime between the hours of 6pm and 10pm.
- There is a tournament on the 10th week for the winning teams (which we'd obviously be a part of).
- There are Happy Hours and drinking involved
- Here's the website for more info: http://www.govavi.com/softball?PHPSESSID=b450fa0e6f357ec98255108adea628a6#3268
We are in need of a Team Captain! I am unable to organize this team. If YOU! would like to lead us to a championship, leave a comment saying so! The responsibilities of captain are extremely basic: choose which dates we'll sign up for, create and event for our practice, fill out the form, collect money.
Once we have a captain, we'll choose a date for our first practice, where we can collect money and have fun.