Nov. 1, Friday, 5-8:30 PM- Kat's Yarn and Craft Cottage "Sip, Sit, and Knit (or Crochet or ...) AND Orfila Wineries Julian Tasting Room's "First Friday Friend-zy" - glass and bottle specials!
Bring or buy a project to work on and enjoy comfort food and crepes, the warmth of wood stoves, and easy-listening live music by local artisit musician Coko Brown, singer/songwriter with an eclectic style spanning generations and genres, rock roots and a love of folk song lyrics.
Nov. 3, Sunday, Noon - 3 PM - BBQ and more live music! Vic Moraga plays a unique blend of latin infused rock n'roll and jazz.
ALL WEEKEND! 10 Great Reasons to Visit Wynola Farms Marketplace!
With the addition of three new businesses recently, there are now even more reasons to include Wynola Farms Marketplace for your holiday shopping, weekend relaxation, and just plain hanging out fun.
1. New! Country Village Yarn West, also known as Kat’s Yarn and Craft Cottage – yarn, buttons, finished garments, jewelry, journals, classes, and miscellany. [masked]-8585.
2. New! Eccentric Ape – incense, tapestries, kites, puzzles, unique wine bottle holders, and more.
3. New! Farmhouse Style – antiques, gifts, and home décor. [masked]
4. The Daily Perc – coffee, breakfast/lunch sandwiches, Sunday BBQ, and event catering. [masked]
5. Hempy’s – hats, beanies, wallets, belts, t-shirts, napkins, and more made from eco-friendly hemp
6. Julian Hard Cider – all-American hard apple cider, 4 delicious flavors, including the new Apple Pi - my fave!. [masked]-2500.
7. Mountain Beadworks – all your beading needs, finished jewelry, classes. [masked]
8. Orfila’s Vineyard and Winery Julian Tasting Room – fine wines, gifts, wine accessories, dipping vinegars and oils, snacks. [masked]
9. Paul Biconic Art Gallery – giclees, prints, lithographs of original southwestern style art. [masked]
10. Live music and BBQ every Sunday noon-3pm, and always plenty of parking. Also recently added are several arcade games – air hockey, foosball, Harley Davidson pinball, Pacman, and others. OK - that is MORE than 10 reasons to get to Wynola Farms Marketplace!