San Diego Web Designers Message Board › Web Content Specialist needed at Advecor.com
El Cajon, CA
Angela's post reminded me that the company I work for, Advecor, Inc. is looking for a Web Content Specialist. Here are the details:
Advecor, Inc. is a rapidly growing client-driven, advertising and marketing company based in San Diego that offers proven marketing solutions to a variety of vertical industries on a nationwide basis, focusing on Lead Generation. We are currently seeking a Web Content Specialist.
The role of the Web Content Specialist is to create original content for websites, blogs, social media platforms, and other online communications. The main responsibilities of the Web Content Specialist will include but will not be limited to; the creation or acquisition of verbal content (primarily textual but also audio), content placement and content quality, monitoring account statistics and trends, researching, understanding, and applying new technologies, understanding internet marketing strategies and social media tools.
• Creation, maintenance and monitoring of social media platforms, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc. including content creation, posting, and monitoring of comments/replies/questions for various clients.
• Assist in the conception, development, and tracking of targeted social media and branding campaigns.
• Write content in the form of blog posts and actively seek opportunities to post in new channels.
• Assist in the analysis of campaign performance and development of optimization strategies.
• Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of experience creating content for online websites and social media outlets.
• Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the health and fitness industry.
• Advanced knowledge of many social media platforms including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+.
• Experience in setting up & managing multiple social media accounts.
• Understanding of Internet marketing strategies and social media tools.
• Experience in the fitness industry preferred.
• Experience with client communication and sales.
• Advertising and marketing background a plus.
• Detail-oriented & organized.
• Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Reacts to client and project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
• Flexible during times of change.
• Ability to make evaluative judgments.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written form.
• Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
• Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, contractors, and other departments.
• Ability to defuse tension among team, should it arise.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Adept at conducting research into data-related/social media issues and products.
• Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
• Customer service skills required.
• Overtime may be required in order to meet project deadlines.
• Sitting for extended periods of time.
• Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other devices and objects.
• Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
To be considered for the position you must include
• Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• "Web Content Specialist" in the subject of your email to us.
• Salary requirements.
• 2 to 4 examples of your writing work.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a content position not a designer/developer/programmer position.
Best of luck,