addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Diego Songwriters Meetup Group Message Board Lyrics and Music Hookup › Need Lyrics for THE GAME

Need Lyrics for THE GAME

cliff k.
CliffKeller
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Hi, you're a lyricist who wants to work with songwriters.  Right?  Our regular event is coming up where we are given a song title and are tasked with writing a new song to that title.  The next title is "Hand Made".

You can help!  At our next meeting on May 9th we will get into groups of 4 or 5 people and work on composing a song to the title "Hand Made".  Lyrics quite often are the seed that gets the songs going.  What helps is to first send your lyric ideas to me, either complete, or incomplete, with your email address on the lyric sheet.  A word doc is best.   I will then post them on our website and point our composers to them.  If they like the lyrics they'll contact you directly via email.

I also encourage you to attend the May 9th meeting and bring a couple copies of your lyrics to the title Hand Made.  Often a couple of the lyrics are picked up there by the groups. But again, posting them before the meeting can really help the composers get ready.

The song will then be performed live on 6/3 at the Go Lounge with KPRI DJ Cathryn Beeks hosting.  Quite a few of the songs are also recorded.

You can send your lyrics to me at cliffkeller@cox.net  .  Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best of luck!

regards

Cliff Keller