Seattle PHP User Group Message Board › Fulltime/Permanent PHP Development Opportunity - Downtown Seattle

Fulltime/Permanent PHP Development Opportunity - Downtown Seattle

A former member
Post #: 1
First of all my name is Andrew Kipper, I work for Talis Consulting Group and I have over 6 years of experience recruiting in Seattle area. I would like build a reputation as a quality and valuable representative of my industry.

Further, while I am actively recruiting for this opportunity, I have a broader goal of building relationships for the future…especially in the Open Source Community

Now about the position...

Our client is a 3 year old very well funded start-up located just south of downtown. They need a mid/senior LAMP Developer to join their growing team. Although a start-up they offer great benefits and promote a healthy work/home-life balance. The technical requirements are below, please look this over and contact me back to apply or refer. You can email me through the meetup site or call me at 425.629.6392

5+ years development experience with LAMP and PHP, in addition to Python, Java, Scala, Ruby / Rails or C++, and SQL. You prefer RESTful web services.
Adaptable and open-minded when it comes to development process, programming languages, version control, text editors, SQL vs NoSQL, etc… Right tool for the job mentality.
Experience with metrics, testing, continuous integration and working fluidly and harmoniously with operations (because at their size, they are operations too).
For a change of pace, you build a mobile app on iOS and Android.
Everything you write is designed for simplicity and maintainability. You take security and user privacy very, very seriously.