Seattle PHP User Group Message Board › PHP Developer Opportunity- 6 month contract to perm: Kirkland, WA

PHP Developer Opportunity- 6 month contract to perm: Kirkland, WA

A former member
Post #: 2
Hello All!

To introduce myself, my name is Lawrence Dearth and I am a technical recruiter at Insight Global here in Bellevue. One of my clients just emailed me this:

This team is interested in some web developer candidates, either senior or junior. They should be strong with PHP and preferable have experience with Zend framework. Additionally, they should be smart, eager, and knowledgeable.

They will be working on a variety of exciting challenges in mobile and connected technology. This person will be working in a fast paced, collaborative environment which is similar to the feel of a startup company. The developer will be responsible for design, development, and deployment of a variety of applications. This company is growing quickly so someone who can deliver quality results with a sense of urgency is desired. This person will work on variety of projects including native application development, developing with the middleware platform, develop software which connects devices to automobiles, etc.

This position is located at a smaller company in Kirkland, and they would like to entertain local candidates next week. If you are interested, please give me a call at 425-450-7080 or send me an email to Lawrence.Dearth@insightglobal.net with your resume.

Thanks again, and I look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested!

~Lawrence Dearth