Seattle PHP User Group Message Board › Multiple PHP Web Developer Openings!!
|A former member||
Fortune 30 Company located in Downtown Seattle is looking to add Web Developers to their cross-functional team. The ideal candidate will have substantial experience designing and implementing high quality software solutions by applying the principles of Agile development. This person possesses excellent communication abilities (both verbal and written) and is capable of championing a developmental vision to meet – and ideally exceed – the standards of quality and excellence that are the core of our client's company experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in field
• 5+ years of software design and implementation experience
• Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Candidate will be judged on ability to work effectively with project teams. The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
• Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
• Experience working on issues that impact design, product success, or address future concepts, products, or technologies.
• Disciplined approach to maintaining and enforcing engineering best practices
• Ability to synthesize robust and cost-effective technical solutions against customer requirements
• Committed to deliver on time according to requirements and business needs.Extensive experience with Java-based web applications (J2EE, Servlets, etc…)
• Extensive experience with LAMP-based web applications
• Experience and designing Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc…)
• Experience developing/implementing large scale systems for the web.
• Extensive Object Oriented analysis, design and development experience
• Software modeling experience (UML, SDLC methodologies etc)
• Experience with enterprise architecture patterns and application design patterns
• Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
• Expert grasp of Computer Science concepts and how to apply them to problems (e.g. design patterns, measuring efficiency, etc…)
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology and practice in a multidisciplinary team