Seattle PHP User Group Message Board › LAMP (sole) Dev spot in downtown Seattle

LAMP (sole) Dev spot in downtown Seattle

A former member
Post #: 1
It was a pleasure meeting with everyone who attended last night's user group. I learned a surprising amount....probably because there wasn't much coding :) Take a peek at the below description and connect with me if you're interested or know someone who is ($500 for successful referrals):

Robert Half Technology is looking for a Solid LAMP developer for a client in Seattle with 5+ years experience.

Sole developer for their product. First release in next week or two. Will be developing for their product. Database work using My SQL. Be familiar in a Linux environment, with an Apache Web Server. Very little direction. Work independently.

On the sales side, you will present the application to an executive level. Other part is the suppliers who come in. Third audience would be internal folks.

Responsibilities:
- Development of Supplier Management product enhancements.
- Development of new features. Multi-tier.
- Data integration development with ERP and Procure-to-Pay applications

Experience and Skills:
PHP, MySQL, DEBIAN, XHTML/CSS/Javascript/AJAX, Javascript/XHTML/CSS development will be necessary. jQuery experience preferred.
- Object Oriented Development
- Formal CS background or experience preferred.
- Experience performing data integration analysis, design, and implementation for enterprise systems
- Experience in cloud-based environments is a big plus
- ERP/system implementation experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills

Best,

Joe 206.749.9260