Seattle PHP User Group Message Board › PHP/MySQL programmer sought to maintain client web sites

PHP/MySQL programmer sought to maintain client web sites

Christopher G.
user 71958962
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
I have several clients with web sites based on a custom PHP/MySQL templating framework. I'm taking a break from programming for a while since I just opened a wine bar / café, so I'm looking for an experienced programmer to take over maintenance and evolution of my client web sites for a few months, a year, or in some cases, perhaps permanently.

Ideal candidates will be fluent in PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, and AJAX, be flexible about the amount of time they have each week to work on the web sites, be excellent communicators, and be located in the Seattle area (not absolutely necessary, but it would be easier).

Because the client sites are diverse (environmental organizations, art museum foundation, science research institute, etc.), and because the sites vary from ten years old to more recent, the programmer should be able to adapt to different site structures and versions of the framework.

I'll be available to introduce programmers to the web sites, the PHP framework, and the clients, and to assist with development along the way.

There may be almost full-time work available right now, as several clients have projects they've been saving up that I haven't had time to complete. After a couple of months of catching up, the work may consist of 10 to 40 hours per week.

Interested candidates may contact me at christopher@susdesign.com or 206-372-4747 with questions. Thank you!