addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Explore the Costa Brava Beaches by air

  • Mar 17, 2013 · 10:00 AM

The plan is we fly up the Costa Brava coast -- maybe making it as far as Ampuriabrava for a beach walk.   A nice way to welcome in the spring...

 

 

Join or login to comment.

  • Martin P.

    Hi Koldo, I'll certainly try to help you do that! Tomorrow looks very iffy so I'll be letting people know last min if it's a go for Smix (the plane) and if they've got a spot as we are very limited with only 4 max. You asked about cost. It is just fuel/oil/airport fees sharing but it comes to about EUR50/hour if there are 4 on board. This would only be an hour flight max 1 1/4.
    @Scott - yeah, I am looking forward to a little IFR with you sometime but right now, my DG has hiccups so strictly VFR and local despite the 4 backups on board...

    March 16, 2013

  • A former member
    A former member

    I would like to get my feet off the ground!

    March 16, 2013

  • A former member
    A former member

    Hi Martin - Keep me in mind for last minute if there is room. You know me bad weather is no problem as long as we are not IMC without a clearance! I have a paper due Monday and exams next week but if I can get my paper done early enough Saturday I should be able to use Sunday for flying.

    March 15, 2013

  • Georg H.

    OK, thanks for telling.
    My GF and I have no plans for bad weather, and with good weather we'd love to join in, also last minute :-)

    March 14, 2013

  • A former member
    A former member

    What about the cost Martin I asked...

    March 13, 2013

  • Martin P.

    Hey todos,
    based on the latest forecast, it's going to be crap weather so to allow people to make other plans, lets cancel and I will contact those that RSVP's at the last minute in case it suddenly clears up. so...canceled unless reactivated last minute - no obligation.

    ciao
    martin

    March 13, 2013

  • A former member
    A former member

    How many People and how much would it be?

    March 13, 2013

  • Milo M.

    Hey Martin. I won't join this time, but in the future I'm up for mountain-bike flights as well. I just bought myself a really nice new bike and combining it with flying would be an awesome day.

    March 13, 2013

  • A former member
    A former member

    Hi, this time it is not possible. In April I will be in Barcelona and I hope that I will have the chance to catch a flight during my stay.
    Many greetings from Stuttgart, Helga

    March 13, 2013

  • Georg H.

    Hi, I just checked the weather and it doesn't seem to be soo nice. What if it rains, do you fly anyway?

    Best regards - Georg

    March 13, 2013

5 went

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy