addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Cinema Club Message Board › Anyone Interested in Hosting a Japanese Student This Summer?

Anyone Interested in Hosting a Japanese Student This Summer?

Greg
user 10863320
Seattle, WA
Post #: 26
Hi everyone!

Okay, I know this has nothing to do with movies, but one of the jobs I've picked up over the last few months is as a host family recruiter, so I thought I'd let all of you know about it.

A bunch of students from Japan are coming at the end of July/beginning of August to take classes and experience life in Seattle, so I am looking for families who would be interested in hosting one (or in the case of one of the programs, two) of these students. Right now, there are four programs, varying in length from one week to two week to three week home stays.

We host recruiters are looking to place about 100 of these students, so if you're interested, curious, or know someone who is interested or curious, please send me a message through Meetup or respond to this discussion ASAP, as the deadline for applications is fast approaching.

Thanks!

Greg
Greg
user 10863320
Seattle, WA
Post #: 28
Just an FYI, I'm still looking for people to host Japanese students in Seattle, so if you're interested, or know someone who is, please let me know. Again, the students will be staying for one, two, or three weeks, depending on the program. All of the programs either start at the end of July or the beginning of August.

If you need any more information, feel free to contact me. Thanks!

Greg